by Django (2017-12-28):
* Cleanup: "match_list_match: permit_mynetworks: no match" after
a SUCCESSFUL permit_mynetworks match of a client IP address was
complicating troubleshooting. The fix is to log additional
context to clarify that this "no match" condition is for
smtpd_log_access_permit_actions. File: smtpd/smtpd_check.c.
* Documentation: typos in postfix-tls-script(1) manpage.
line wrapping in postconf(1) manpage.
* Bugfix (introduced: Postfix 2.6): the Milter SMFIR_CHGFROM
(replace sender) request lost the sender_bcc_maps address.
Fixed by moving some record keeping to the sender output
function. Files: cleanup/cleanup_envelope.c,
cleanup/cleanup.h, regression tests.
* Bugfix (introduced: Postfix 2.6): the "bad filetype"
header_checks pattern falsely rejected Content-Mumble headers
with ``name="example"; x-apple-part-url="example.com"''.
Fixed by respecting the ";" separator between content
attribute values. Reported by Cedric Knight. File:
Portability: OpenBSD 6.0. Files: makedefs, util/sys_defs.h.
by Django (2015-10-10):
* The uxtext_unquote() function had the same problem as
xtext_unquote(), because one was created by copying the
other. The Postfix SMTP server uses this function to
parse input for the ORCPT parameter when the remote
SMTP client sends SMTPUTF8 mail.
* Unreported bug: Postfix smtpd_mumble_restrictions could
report an incorrect reason for failed DNS lookups. Fixed
by saving and restoring h_errno while evaluating the
result from multi-query DNS lookups.
* The COMPATIBILITY_README text and HTML files were not