e2guardian - Content filtering web proxy
e2guardian is a content filtering proxy that works in conjunction with another
caching proxy such as Squid. More information can be found in the e2guardian(8)
man page, the "doc" subdirectory of the distribution, and the comments in
the configuration and list files themselves.
e2guardian is a fork of DansGuardian and the maintainers fully acknowledge the
work carried out by and the copyright of Daniel Baron and other contributors
to the Dansguardian project.
e2guardian is an Open Source web content filter, It filters the actual content
of pages based on many methods including phrase matching, request header and
URL filtering, etc. It does not purely filter based on a banned list of sites
HTTPS filtering of web contents with help of SSL bump feature from E2guardian 3.1.
by Django (2018-02-14):
- Fix bug #288 307 Answer is not CRLF just LF
- Fix bug #302 Client address is missing with squid format logs
- Fix random crashes with: Header without size
- Fix bug #300 restrict log permissions with system
by Django (2017-10-16):
- rebuild specially for Mr. Klaus Tachtler
by Django (2016-03-24):
- This release fixes a number of issues with v3.4.0
and has updated documentation.
- This release is now regarded as stable
by Django (2016-01-29):
- stable release candidate version 3.4.0
- weightedphrasemode now optional - defaults to 1
- allowemptyhostcert option added (optional)
- createlistcachefiles now defaults to off
by Django (2015-11-23):
- Initial build from latest stable branch 3.2.0 for CentOS 7
by Django (2015-02-23):
- Initial build for CentOS 7