sks - Synchronizing Key Server
SKS is a OpenPGP keyserver whose goal is to provide easy to
deploy, decentralized, and highly reliable synchronization.
by Django (2014-05-25):
- initial release - Upgrade to 1.1.4
- Fixes for machine-readable indices. Key expiration times are now
read from self-signatures on the key's UIDs. In addition, instead of
8-digit key IDs, index entries now return the most specific key ID
possible: 16-digit key ID for V3 keys, and the full fingerprint for
- Add metadata information (number of keys, number of files,
checksums, etc) to key dump. This allows for information on the
key dump ahead of download/import, and direct verification of
checksums using md5sum -c <metadata-file>.
- Replaced occurrances of the deprecated operator 'or' with '||'
(BB issue #2)
- Upgraded to cryptlib-1.7 and own changes are now packaged as
separate patches that is installed during 'make'. Added the SHA-3
- Option max_matches was setting max_internal_matches. Fixed
(BB issue #4)
- op=hget now supports option=mr for completeness (BB issue #17)
interact with keyservers, for example the OpenPGP.js project.
- Change the default hkp_address and recon_address to making the
default configuration support IPv6. (Requires OCaml 3.11.0 or newer)
- Only use '-warn-error A' if the source is marked as development as
per the version suffix (+) (part of BB Issue #2)
- Reduce logging verbosity for debug level lower than 6 for (i) bad
requests, and (ii) no results found (removal of HTTP headers in
log) (BB Issue #13)
- Add additional OIDs for ECC RFC6637 style implementations
(brainpool and secp256k1) (BB Issue #25) and fix issue for 32 bit
- Fix a non-persistent cross-site scripting possibility resulting from
improper input sanitation before writing to client. (BB Issue #26 |